Posez les premiers jalons de votre carrière. Lancez-vous dans la vie professionnelle.
Offres actuelles pour les jeunes diplômés
Vous avez confiance en vous. Nous aussi.
IPG Automotive accueille volontiers les jeunes diplômés. Nous cherchons des personnes ayant des idées et des objectifs et nous faisons de notre mieux pour que votre début de carrière soit réussi.
Simulation Engineer Vehicle Dynamics (h/f) EN
- Investigations in vehicle dynamics in virtual test driving as well as work on current topics such as the influence of vehicle dynamics on advanced driver assistance systems and automated driving functions
- Permanent employment in an innovative and international environment
- A wide and interesting area of responsibility in which you can refine your independent way of working
- In-depth familiarization with our product portfolio and the entire range of use cases in the areas of driver assistance, powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- Further development of skills as a simulation specialist for vehicle dynamics
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, carrying out and completing client projects on a national and international level
- Specifying client needs for new projects
- Supporting and performing long-term development and research projects with a focus on vehicle dynamics
- Acting as a technical contact person for questions on virtual test driving
- Expanding functions and adapting models for client projects within the context of the ongoing technical progress in vehicle dynamics
- Working in close cooperation with the internal product development and product management departments and acting as a technical liaison to clients
- Degree in engineering in a technical field such as automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications, e.g. computer engineering
- Interest or professional experience in the field of vehicle dynamics and simulation
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Programming skills in C as well as experience in using CarMaker are a plus
- Willingness to travel to meetings with clients on a national and international level